LS160 LED: Efficient light for industrial and sports halls
At a glance:
- Enabling of all essential lighting tasks in halls
- For mounting heights from 5 to 20 metres
- System service life up to 50,000 h at 40/45°C (L80/B50) and up to 70,000 h (L70/B50)
- High visual comfort with good glare reduction
- Suited for a variety of applications thanks to a large range of ambient temperatures
- Ball-proof version for sports halls (DIN VDE 0710, part 13)
- - Complies with IFS standards for the food industry
Among the most efficient luminaires on the market, with high quality of light and optimum flexibility: the LS160 LED family enables almost all essential lighting tasks in halls.
In industrial halls. In sports halls. In sales spaces. With heights from 5 to 20 metres.
With an efficiency up to 158 lm/W, LS160 LED operates more than twice as efficient as its conventional predecessor. Pre-specified connection situations can be used with refurbishments. Optimized new connection points and a therefore reduced number of luminaires offer additional savings potential.
But besides naked figures, an industrial company has to take care of productivity and safety, too. And to this, the very best visual conditions are the base. This applies also for sports halls. The LS160 LED is precisely the right solution for such demands: The prismatic, semi-specular optic (PS) is not only glare-reducing, but enables also low luminance levels that are comparable to the glare levels of standard T5 highbays. This even allows direct views into the luminaire without problems.