Lok-it! PS Brilliant
The high CRI solution
Made for the Stage
In theater, light directs an audience to the action. Light also determines how an audience perceives every element on stage. From performers and sets, to costumes and props, let the vibrant, true-to-life colors of your production shine with Lok-it! 1000/PS Brilliant and Lok-it! 1400/PS Brilliant.
Part of the OSRAM Lok-it! Power Series, Lok-it! 1000/PS Brilliant and Lok-it! 1400/PS Brilliant are versatile discharge lamps made especially for stage applications. With a high color rendering index (CRI) of 95, the lamps closely approximate a natural light source, revealing accurate tones of everything they illuminate.
Not only do Lok-it! PS Brilliant lamps expose true nuances of color, they also provide uniform light emissions and a higher luminous efficiency than standard HDI lamps. Their compact size and short arc gap make the lamps suitable for use in smaller and brighter fixtures.
Lok-it! 1000/PS Brilliant and Lok-it! 1400/PS Brilliant feature safety-conscious ceramic bases that a provide plug-and-play option, as well as resistance to high voltage (up to 35V).
About the Lok-it! Power Series
OSRAM’s Lok-it! Power Series pairs tried-and-true high-performance lamp technology with innovative features for entertainment applications.
- Lok-it! 1000/PS and Lok-it! 1700 deliver a reliable and stable performance, suitable for all venues
- Lok-it! 1000/PS Brilliant and Lok-it! 1400/PS Brilliant supply true-to-life colors with a CRI of 95, ideal for theaters
- Lok-it! 1000/PS Blue provides crisp illumination with a high color temperature of 7,500 Kelvin, recommended for concert halls
Benefits of Lok-it! Power Series at a Glance
- Natural-looking light: CRI of 95 thanks to new filling, optimized electrodes and bulb geometry. Optimized filling for uniform light emission and a reduction in green tones.
- Thermal resistance: ZrO2 coating, eXtreme Seal (XS) Technology, and design improvements deliver thermal resistance of ~ 500°C
- Extra power: Improved ceramic base, better burner design, and optimized filling give an on-demand power boost
- User-friendly: “Plug-and-play” bases facilitate ease-of-use