Meet HMI DIGITAL
OSRAM’s iconic HMI lamps have illuminated film sets for decades. Today, the tradition continues with a line of lamps catering to the demands of modern film. Meet HMI DIGITAL, a line of high-performance lamps that ensure every scene remains flicker-free and illuminated in the quality light.
Lighting Every Film
HMI DIGITAL’s line of single-ended metal halide lamps offers extremely bright light (of up to 100 lumens per watt), a color temperature that approximates daylight (6,000 K), and a high color rendering index (of 90+).
Benefits & Features at a Glance
- Suited for both analog and digital film production
- Up to 99.9% less UV emissions (from models equipped with UV-Stop)
- Color temperature of 6,000 K (daylight)
- High color rendering index of 90+, exposing true-to-life color
- Extremely bright light of up to 100 lumens/watt
- Hot restart capability
- Improved stability and design
- Robust stems, resulting in less breakage during transport
- Round moly-foil construction that evenly distributes heat and current extends for lamp longevity (6,000-18,000 W)
- Splash-proof carrying case is re-usable and allows lamps to be transported safely (6.000-18.000W)
HMI DIGITAL Product Portfolio
Whether using analog or digital film, OSRAM’s HMI DIGITAL line has a lamp for your production. With single-ended metal halide lamps ranging from 200W to 18,000W, HMI DIGITAL is suited for entertainment applications from film sets to theater stages.
HMI DIGITAL includes:
- HMI® DIGITAL 200 W/SE UVS
- HMI® DIGITAL 400 W/SE UVS
- HMI® DIGITAL 575 W/SEL UVS
- HMI® DIGITAL 800 W/SEL UVS
- HMI® DIGITAL 1,200 W/SEL UVS
- HMI® DIGITAL 1,600 W/SE UVS
- HMI® DIGITAL 1,800 W/SE UVS
- HMI® DIGITAL 2,500 W/SE UVS
- HMI® DIGITAL 4,000 W/SE UVS
- HMI® DIGITAL 6,000 W/SE UVS
- HMI® DIGITAL 9,000 W/SE UVS
- HMI® DIGITAL 12,000 W/SE *
- HMI® DIGITAL 18,000 W/SE *
*Not available with UV-Stop
To learn more about HMI DIGITAL’s technical specifications, click here.
To learn more about OSRAM’s other entertainment lighting solutions, click here.